Join the Camp Cole Team!
Volunteers are the heartbeat of our campus and the magic behind every program we provide. The more volunteers willing to help with delivery of programs, activities, meals, special events, and more, the larger the number of deserving people we can serve.
- Counselors: Camp Impact counselors will be in charge of 12 children in a cabin with 3 other counselors. As a counselor during the week of Camp Impact, you are a volunteer and will not be paid. You are required to arrive at Camp Cole on July 17th at 10:00 AM (subject to change) and to stay until July 22nd at 3:00 PM (subject to change). All counselors must be 16 years or older and will be required to do a background check. If you are interested in being a Camp Impact counselor, please view the application here. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Volunteers: Camp Impact wouldn’t be possible without the hard work and dedication of our volunteers. We are looking for Mealtime Assistants, Boating Assistants, Walking Buddies, and Fishing Assistants. If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers, apply here.
- Counselor-in-Training: The Camp Impact Counselor-in-Training program will give you the chance to increase leadership skills, learn the value of community service, and make an impact on the lives of children. As a CIT, you will be paired with a cabin and responsible for assisting counselors and camp staff with camp needs. All CITs must be 14-15 years old and will be required to do an interview and background check. You will be required to attend orientation on July 17th. CITs will spend the night in a cabin under the supervision of a Counselor-in-Training leader. If you are interested in being a Counselor-in-Training at Camp Impact 2022, you can find the application here. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- Volunteer: Counselors must be at least 18 years old, a high school graduate, and fully vaccinated (no later than June 1st). As a counselor or counselor-in-training, you will spend the week volunteering your time facilitating fun, life-changing experiences for our campers. All volunteers are required to be at camp from June 11th to June 18th. To apply to be a Camp KEMO volunteer, please click here.
- Photographer: Camp KEMO is looking for photographers to spend the week at camp documenting the fun! To apply to be a Camp KEMO volunteer, please click here.
Camp Rise Above: Camp Rise Above provides fun, life-changing camp experiences to children with serious illnesses, life challenges, and disabilities. Session 1 will serve children with Tourette’s, heart and kidney disease, autism, cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, cancer, and autism. Session 2 will serve children with spina-bifida, craniofacial differences, and Down syndrome. To learn more about this camp, click here.
- Counselors: Camp Rise Above counselors must be at least 18 years old. Camp Rise Above Session 1 counselors must be at Camp Cole from June 19th-24th. Camp Rise Above Session 2 counselors must be at Camp Cole from June 26th-July 1st. If you are interested in being a counselor for either/both Camp Rise Above session(s), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for next steps.